- To be kept informed about business opportunities, conferences, seminars and events taking place.
- To be able to attend for specific information sessions/seminars organised for members by the Chamber in cooperation with other entities.
- To receive information about business events taking place locally and/or abroad in which you can participate with the possibility of support from the Chamber.
- To have the support of the Chamber in dealing with issues involving contacts with the various authorities.
- To inform part of Incoming or outgoing trade delegations from/to other countries.
- Through the Chamber, members are automatically represented on national bodies (for example MCESD, etc..) and international organisations.