Webinar organised by Bank of Valletta
The New Norm: Economies in the COVID Pandemic – an International Outlook – register HERE
Global economic scenarios are facing a challenging environment with mounting uncertainties. Many sectors are at a halt and the economy is suffering, despite global government interventions.
Bank of Valletta will be organising another webinar in relation to the current market conditions being faced during this pandemic. This time we will be looking at international economies and markets.
Date: Friday 19th June 2020
Time: 15:00hrs CET
Register on any of the following links:
In this session we will be looking at the international market environment and different economic sectors:
- how they have been effected in the current situation
- what is the current outlook for markets
- what we should expect in this environment
Our speakers and moderator are:
- Christopher Dembik – Head of Macro Research at Saxo Bank
- Edward Markus – Chief Economist at ECR Research
- Matthew Farrugia – Investment Strategy Analyst at BOV Wealth Management
- Mark Vella – Head Business at BOV Asset Management
The webinar is free of charge and will be conducted in English language.
Should you have any questions about the webinar please send an email to [email protected]
Participants can send questions at registration stage and will also be given the opportunity to ask questions during the session.